1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Anniversary Europa model Magnagouger Heading Straight for URANUS

BEST DREMEL SALUTE EVER!!!

(Aztecs knew all along)

What started off as an innocent Dremil Salute in Feburary of 2010 has turned into (what some are saying is) the beginning of the End ...er..the End of the beginning...?...can't read my notes....they're covered in Scotch....oh well...you know what I mean.... After a 2 1/2 year trip....The Magnagouger will impact the Planet any day now!
(read here for background story....)
http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=283319&highlight=magnagouger

Here is a shot I took this morning of Uranus and those painful Assteroids

Before and after shots of the impact

Jupiter....doing fine!

....More on this story as it developes
Mcdee

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I'm appalled, frankly. I may not know much about space travel, but I understand enough to know that the universe was supposed to have been made safe by the pioneering space explorations of the late 1960's, in particular the exploits of astronauts with names like Captain Kirk and Mr Spock, who I well remember seeing in documentaries at the time. They made our universe safe. Now, this Magnagouger flying around up there, that's just pure hooliganism.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Relax CMM....There are probably a lot worse things than having the 2010 Anniversary Europa model Magnagouger ramming into Uranus....
...although I really can't think of anything :eek:

I'm sure the Solar system will survive a harmless Dremil Salute gone awry...
...and Mark I couldn't agree with you any more....
That was one Dandy Dremil :thumbsup:
The Magnagouger is one fine piece of work!
Let's take a look and see what's happening on Uranus...

Looks like impact is imminent...

Hmmmmm...That can't be good....

OH MOTHER OF GOD!!!

Errr....I'l be back later:drunk:
Denis

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not yours Mark....but rather John Paynes....and that darned FLAMMABLE debonder!!!
That's what started this whole mess........
.....well that and the 2010 Dremil Salute itself...
...and quoting you..." Who the heck runs around with a pantload of super glue debonder?:eek:".....well we now KNOW John does... (smarter that he looks)

Oh well Uranus ain't the end of the World....it's not like a chain reaction will happen or anything :eek:
(meanwhile near Uranus)...

I checked with a team of Proctologists and before they threw me out of their offices they did tell me to get bent and then they reached for, what looked to be their own Magnagouger ??? Who knew?...That was no help
....So I bypassed NASA altogether and went straight to the source of True Science...some old Star Trek videos...I'm sure there is a connection between Klingons and Uranus...
That may be the answer.....:drunk:
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They forgot to post the most important Rule:

RULE 11

11* NEVER EVER USE DURING RE-ENTRY

:p
Mcdee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts