Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they should change their name to toys r 4 employees.I guess my one find in 5 years is my allotment for the decade.Some may ask why I am so upset.Well,when you see an off duty employee walking out with 2 five car Zingers sets with white lightnings,duhhh!!!!!.I guess other employees do not have a problem with it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i guess that is the same situation every where all over the world!!..promodizer getting them first before the real customers ;(

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Guess I am lucky, most of the WLs hit at our TRU. They don't take the cars, but a Mcfarlane variant never hits the pegs.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I've found one individually packed WL and one TH at TRU, in 1998. I did find a 1/24 and a couple 5 packs and a 10 pack WL, and a cheezy one in a value pack, and those were all in the past year or two. In between, was quite the long drought of nothing, and it's not because they weren't getting any product. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why. And this isn't at one store, there are 3 fairly local stores and 2 more that are in moderate driving distance.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perks of the job Mr.Statesman?Its called understocking in my State,and bull by me.But to each his own.If toys r us was a private store and not in the public domain,I would have no beef with it,but since it is not,my picture goes out to him and his constituants.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts