1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Laughable.

Not really Mark.
Remember...
This is an election year.
Plenty of conspiracy theorists (some with with political agendas) with time on their hands for more of this type of idiocy.
And this wouldn't be the first time somebody (with exception of Howard Dean) hasn't accused President Bush of completely orchestrating 9/11 (you know, the other three planes hijacked and destroyed - but I suppose what millions of New Yorkers saw that day hit the towers were really Navy missles right ?:rolleyes: and not at all airliners - something by the way this propaganda smear clip doesn't seem to answer at all.
And all those folks on that plane that hit the pentagon are really at home this holiday weekend watching ESPN with their loved ones... :lol:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
The smoking gun and a big 'ah-ha!'...

Hi Mark,
Look what I found while playing that clip (during the "Amazing Pentalawn/click here"):

http://home.earthlink.net/~killtown/oddities/2004.html#January 31, 2004 Prediction

Dig deep enough into the sewer cesspool and slime, you will always find what real motives drives these people/untermensch (and they are never sincere). I can say with 100% assurance that this person who concocted this crap is an ardent Bush hater with an agenda.

I emailed "it" directly with questions, lets see if "it" answers. :wave:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Debate?

Hello carnutt,
Conpiracy theories from fringe and politically motivated websites are not a good place to start then.
Real intellegent debate calls for the all the facts not from partisen hacks (both anarchist and leftist) with a pension and hatred for conservatives.
This person (s) behind this website (KillTown) and Bush smear have left out quite a few of them. Look closer carnutt at the rest of KillTowns sites and pages and tell me that you don't sense a bias. Even just an eensey one...

Starting with the pinacle and most obvious facts then:

1) Those many witnesses (over 1300) out and about DC, sightseeing, commuting along the freeways, working close by that infact saw the silver American Airlines 757 hit the Pentagon.

2) And the bombshell that nixes this entire sham: The cell phone conversations from the passengers (like Barbara Olsen; wife of former Bush Soliciter General Ted Olsen - who was on the flight) to their loved ones (recorded and proven as evidence by the 9/11 comission).

We all these people and events made up?

Debate that.

I'm sure I will get a kick out of the theories posted here.
:wave:

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hear ya Mod but it does give ya a little food for thought and some of the evidence is supposedly sketchy.

Like Carnut, you know I am open to intelligent debate as well.

Drop me a line when you get a chance and remind me your FEST plan. I extended the room until Monday for you.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
For you "younger members"...If a government can kill a president,cover it up, and keep records sealed for 50 years,can they do other things ...like say a country has weapons of mass destruction ...or even create fear as a way to dictate patriotism? Hmm..just a thought.Not necessarily supporting the US doing the plane destruction...
but..don't be naive...they could.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
kanabrew said:
For you "younger members"...If a government can kill a president,cover it up, and keep records sealed for 50 years,can they do other things ...like say a country has weapons of mass destruction ...or even create fear as a way to dictate patriotism? Hmm..just a thought.Not necessarily supporting the US doing the plane destruction...
but..don't be naive...they could.
Like I said, I'm not a real big conspiracy theorist..... the government has a hard enough time doing the easy things the right way, let alone pull off a perfect "crime" ...... further proof to me of a lack of "conspiracy" in government is the lack of discovery of those infamous WMD .... I would have thought for sure that we would have "discovered" them, even if our government had to put them there!!!!

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
I think it is kind of ironic how the different conspiracy sites contradict each other...
Of course, that in itself is a conspiracy...:freak:

Scott (posted here from a grassy knoll...)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Subject: Welcome To The Party??

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age she considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat and had grown to be strongly favoring the distribution of all wealth in America.

She felt deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch conservative which she expressed openly.

One day she was challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to higher taxes on the rich & more welfare programs. In the middle of her heart felt diatribe based upon the lectures she had from her far left professors at her school, he stopped her and asked her point blank, how she was doing in school.

She answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain. That she had to study all the time, never had time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn't even have time for a boyfriend and didn't really have many college friends because of spending all her time studying. That she was taking a more difficult curriculum.

Her father listened and then asked, "How is your friend Mary." She replied, "Mary is barely getting by", she continued, "all she has is barely a 2.0 GPA" adding, "and all she takes are easy classes and she never studies."

But to explain further she continued emotionally, "But Mary is so very popular on campus, college for her is a blast, she goes to all the parties all the time and very often doesn't even show up for classes because she is too hung over."

Her father then asked his daughter, "Why don't you go to the Dean's office and ask him to deduct a 1.0 off your 4.0 GPA and give it to your friend who only had a 2.0." He continued, "That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair equal distribution of GPA."

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father's suggestion, angrily fired back "That wouldn't be fair! I worked really hard for mine, I did without and Mary has done little or nothing, she played while I worked real hard!"

The father slowly smiled and said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

·
Registered
574 Posts
the only thing i would say is i bet that before the election is finished that bin laden is captured or killed. if that happens it would almost surely lock up a re-election of bush. just a thought.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
sh1035 said:
The father slowly smiled and said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."
AMEN :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Micheal Moore 101

kanabrew said:
...like say a country has weapons of mass destruction ...or even create fear as a way to dictate patriotism?.
Why mince your words?

Its a hell of a a good conspiracy then kanabrew: That 9 other countries (including France, Russia, England, Egypt, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan and China) AND THE UN (!!!!!!!) all claimed the EXACT same thing too: that Iraq had WMD's.

Bill Clinton also claimed this right up AFTER the invasion.

Bush didn't dream this up by himself.

Lastly consider this: the jury is till out on this issue of WMD's. Iraq had 13 years to hide and move in this shell game. And with equaly as vile and nefarious, welcoming neighbors to the right northeast and west with plenty of room to hide them as in Iraq. So don't count your eggs just yet. But then again I'm sure Bush will get blamed for staging this as well when they are found. What else motivates the left? Patriotism? :lol:

Created fear?

What fear is to dictate kanabrew? More like fact, not fear. Either you believe Al Quida is involved in Iraq or you don't. You remember Al Quida don't you? Fact is that they have been at least PROVEN as far back as 1996. This CAN be proven.

The horror of 9/11 wasn't "created" kanabrew. It is fact.

The difference is that either we (yes, with our moral and judicious right to do so!!!) pursue this vigeriously around the globe and kill it where it festers or we don't and wait for the next attack.

Or wait until one of our elementary schools becomes a graveyard like the Russians have.

To disagree out of ignorance with the facts doesn't make for a patriot kanabrew. Just a fool.

And to disagree out of purely political agenda like many on the left have (in the face of the facts) thus endangering our lives isn't patriotic.

Its sedition.

-Peter

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
modsquad said:
And to disagree out of purely political agenda like many on the left have (in the face of the facts) thus endangering our lives isn't patriotic.

Its sedition.
Peter,

I prefer to call them by the old-fashiioned term: traitors.

·
Registered
197 Posts
VERY GOOD POINTS!!!!
I'm glad someone else sees these things the way I do. For those that don't, I have a question. Would you rather fight a war in Iraq or on our soil? We are trying to help those people over there, but they obviously want to live in fear everyday. It just irritates me when everyone says "Bush caused this" or "Bush caused that." What would John Kerry have done in office on 9/11? He probably would have shot himself, but went down in history as a hero instead of a coward.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Folks forget we are in a war for our lives. Screw the politics. Radical Islam wants all of us (Americans) dead regrardless of political beliefs.

Folks intent with their vile hatred for Bush (and Haliburton) often forget who the real enemies are.

It makes me wonder which they fear more: Bush or Al Quida?

Or rather which candidate Al Quida would rather deal with.

I have my guess.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.