Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up off ebay last week. Awesome, awesome set. I've been looking for the '70 Olds for sometime and never thought I'd have the whole set. I was going to break it up but when it came in and I saw it I thought.........NOPE.......staying together! :thumbsup:

JL Spiegel set 1/3000.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Great set indeed Steve... They found a great home to be displayed... I have seen many people asking crazy out of this world prices for each of those cars on many diecast forums and no one bits on there inflated prices. The sellers would state that the cars are Super Rare VHTF only a hand full made and so forth just to hype up there cars :rolleyes:. 3000 pcs is a good run but not super rare as others like to make the set out to be. Glad you were able to obtain the set :p

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great set indeed Steve... They found a great home to be displayed... I have seen many people asking crazy out of this world prices for each of those cars on many diecast forums and no one bits on there inflated prices. The sellers would state that the cars are Super Rare VHTF only a hand full made and so forth just to hype up there cars :rolleyes:. 3000 pcs is a good run but not super rare as others like to make the set out to be. Glad you were able to obtain the set :p
Thanks Liv - I will say though, it's taken me 8 years to find it at a half way decent price. :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts