Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, pops just left my house a little while ago and after he left I noticed a large pile of JL missing. ANy chance he stole them????? :tongue:

Just kidding this is the first time that he left almost as many cars as he took. Here is his haul.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Some nice treasures there. I wouldn't mind having a few of those myself. Ozmont got me thinking, which is dangerous:p , and maybe it's an optical illusion and they're actually laying on a table.

Roy in TX.:)

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The table call has it. Sorry did not even realize that that could be perceived as a wall. :dude:
He also snaked a green Gold Series Mustang on his way out the door. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Puppycat said:
The table call has it. Sorry did not even realize that that could be perceived as a wall. :dude:
He also snaked a green Gold Series Mustang on his way out the door. :tongue:

Now ask the Pup what the old man did for the 2 days he was there. ;) I might have snaked them out the door but they weren't exactly free and I have the banged up finger to prove some of it. :(

Beside Mrs. Pup pays me to get rid of some of them :p

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
2fab4u said:
Some nice treasures there. I wouldn't mind having a few of those myself. Ozmont got me thinking, which is dangerous:p , and maybe it's an optical illusion and they're actually laying on a table.

And only Brad would mount his smoke detector flat on a table!!!!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Puppycat said:
Well, pops just left my house a little while ago and after he left I noticed a large pile of JL missing. ANy chance he stole them????? :tongue:

Just kidding this is the first time that he left almost as many cars as he took. Here is his haul.

Most of them posed for a freedom picture before being locked up in their display case.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts