Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Can't wait for these to arrive. WIll have to do up some stockers from days gone by.
Where's the ship Tom? :devil:

Keep 'em coming! Thanks, rr :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Probably Tjet; there was an Aurora Tjet Torino just like that...

--rick

·
Registered
956 Posts
Boy I just don't get it . Why in the Wide wide world of sports would you do repaints of very common easy to find AFX colors when there are SO many other possibilites ? The blue series one charger looked great ! Did anyone actually buy the green one ? Or how about a solid BLACK 55 chevy ! Maybe I am wrong and everywhere else in the world these sell great , but at the hobby shop I go to the rehashed common color cars are just sitting on the shelf.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Another great looker and one I'd like as well. However, how long does it take to go from one of these grey prototypes to our track? All I've seen in this post is alot of what's coming and there are more grey body pix of what's coming than what's being delivered.

Tom, stop doing the twelve packs and start delivering some of these as individuals. You'll will sell many more. If selling is what you wish to do. I have stopped buying inners or masters just to get ones I wish (so have many others). I believe that if you started doing the individual deployment of these you'll have to make more of them to sell. Thanks and please keep them coming.

:thumbsup: Dave

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
dlw said:
Cool Bugbus.........Can you say Mystery Machine?
Can you say I better win it when ya sell it this darm time? lol.. Guess I could dig my own out I got off one of the lads here and get to work, bought the decals 8-9 months ago....but ....

Dave

1 - 20 of 177 Posts