Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things people hate about HACKS PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY NOW IT ALL "WHAT YOUR OPIONION

I put this on here so people who has problems with other drivers can Vent alittle . Not singling out No one :cry:

REMEMBER THIS IS A SPORT TO HAVE FUN PARTY WITH YOUR BUDDYS AND IT'S ALL IN FUN :thumbsup:
LET THEM HAVE IT :dude:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Thanks Conde........but I think I am done......

But I will pose a question though for everyone to post about though since this our venting place....

If after a race slow down lap......a guy just blast your car...you look at him and ask what was that for.......wrong or right to do that on each parties part.....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Below is a quote from Jason Crist. Seems this is a common thing for the below mentioned. As far as "ramming" you after the race was to get you to squell like a pig. How about you show some respect for the people leading the race. Just trying to help you out on this one but try to keep your mouth shut about things and stop crying about everything while you are at the track. You have been kicked out of 2 tracks in the area and most of the other tracks have plenty of racers there that are getting tired of your crying also. COME ON DUDE!!!!!

"taking out the leader, without taking yourself out.......

I learned this from LEGEND BOY (krisfo.... Kris Fowler)

let them go by ya ( like your letting them pass ya) then in the next corner go low and then take them out .......

then pull your car off the track and do a little work on it and put it back on the track and then let the leader by again (now you find yourself 8 laps down) then when they are just about by ya turn left into their rear and that will spin them out....
then take your off the track again ...now your 15 laps off the pace and then put it back on the track and wait here comes the leader and let them by and when you go into the corner let them go by on the inside and when coming off the corner pinch them down into the wall...."

·
Registered
909 Posts
Derek,I'm confused,wouldn't you just wait until your 2 laps down to take out the leaders.Then you could never be out quallified by more than 2 LAPS.Then yell at them(kicked in the nuts voice) COME ON' DUDE.
What if one person always yells RACERS MINUTE when they are running 3 classes.Should we all have to wait cause,that person can't get it together?
I appreciate any help with these questions.Thank you

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Well Eric, if you are being out qualified in the 4300 class by more than 2 LAPS then those who are faster than you are using a 5800 motor. If someone is racing 3 classes and they are all back to back, they will need a racers minute before every race because that hour 1/2 of time before their first race is being spent whinning and crying to race officials and other racers about why they suck and trying to figure out after 19 years of racing what expo means on a radio.

I have a question. If I spend thousands of dollars a week at a hobby shop that also has the track that I race at everyweek and the only track I race at, does that give me the right to act like I own the place and treat fellow racers like crap? Does that also mean that I can yell at a guy thats only been racing for a month so bad that he quits? Any answers and opinions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
909 Posts
:freak: :roll: :freak: Maybe It's only the guys that can go anywhere and not be out Qualifeid by more than 2 LAPS.Maybe they are owed this respect like,Allumni and freshman.Although you should only yell at the guy to the point he's thinking about quiting and then tell him your joking. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I was going to post a reply to Dereks posting...but it ain't worth my time.....talk all the crap you want.......I guess if it makes you all feel better have at it.......

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
Legend Boy
i wish i had a penny for everytime you say ........Quote " i was going to post something about that , but it ain't worth my time."

BUT THEN YOU SAY

what you was going to say or close enough anyway..............

I would have so much money i could build my own track ......
and your invited .......

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
man i had to post more

Legend Boy

after reading more of your stupid talk here on hobbytalk like this.....
qoute from Legend Boy

I will get on my knees and pray to Jesus..........

"Jesus (JASON CRIST) please forgive as I have sinned......I couldn't control my racecar....screwed a bunch of people over, and should have used my head. You know the one you gave me that is 3 ft above my butt. Evidently it wasn't working.....Please fix the problem. as I want to have racing "BUDS" and not racing enemies.....give me the strength to admit i was "WRONG" and make me a better racer..."

AMEN

that's not even funny
if your going to do it.....do it right

stuff like that is why people don't like you .....

any you racing mod at velo....
please do us guys who run that class a favor....
because we are getting tired of you beating us everytime we race with you
we want a chance to win
you always win and it's not fair
r u cheating in open mod ????????????

I got your voice mail Kris and man you didn't have to cry on the phone......
and your right it's not over....

only reason i even said anything to ya that night of racing was because Dale asked me to because your where crying.......and i had other people say that you where crying after what i said to ya...
qoute from you on the velo thread " i have balls "
i don't know about that if a grown man like yourself crys over someone yelling at them......

at this point in time unless you bring it on...

I will leave you alone and not say another word to ya
on and off the track
so don't even come up to me and try to talk or e-mail or make any contact in anyway....
understood!!!!!!

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
Hilljack

sorry i didn't show for the fight after racing last night ( darn map quest) i ended up in muncie .....

they had me going out of the way

·
Registered
232 Posts
jason crist said:
Hilljack

sorry i didn't show for the fight after racing last night ( darn map quest) i ended up in muncie .....

they had me going out of the way
Jesus,

Don't fret. The brawl is scheduled for April 7th, 2007, 1/2 hour after race time. You didn't miss a thing. But, for future reference I have found Google Maps to be much more reliable than Mapquest. Will and I look forward to seeing you there! :freak:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.