Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit TRU this am and there was a shipper that had already been hit but I dug through all 4 sides anyway and found what apparently was apparently hastily dug through. In the back of the rows I pulled these 2.
Found another rodzilla chase too if anyone needs one.

Moral of the story is just cause its been hit doesn't mean it's empty

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Very nice! This is why I like the new way they're doing TH's. Every store near me has someone that has an insider or warms the doors every single day, BUT every once in a while they miss something! I have found 5 supers this year because of this. I had never found any before with the big green stripe! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Sweet. I did the same thing s few weeks ago in a TRU shipper and found the same cars. Feels good doesnt it.

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It really does. I knew it was already hit and when I hit that 599 I was stoked. With all the supers I have found this is only my 2nd 599 so I was really stoked. I anyone needs the ranchero I have extras so lmk. It really was such a rush to did it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Out of my years of collecting I only got one TH, and I happened to get it a couple weeks ago. I do when I go look over each car but I still haven't been able to get a Super TH. I am only looking for one Super TH afterall.

·
Registered
261 Posts
It really does. I knew it was already hit and when I hit that 599 I was stoked. With all the supers I have found this is only my 2nd 599 so I was really stoked. I anyone needs the ranchero I have extras so lmk. It really was such a rush to did it.
Way to go Bro...we were just talking about this weren't we? Good score!

·
Premium Member
9,012 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
929 Posts
You must have amateurs in your area! The only way that would happen here is if the regulars didn't show up that morning. (it has happened occasionally)

Congrats!

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
so, there are chases in the motorcycles, has this been confirmed by mattel, or is it another color vari, because there were three of that exact cycle at tru this morn...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts