Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of all the cars I have "Camaro" next to Mustangs has been my number 1 cars.....From Street Racings days, E-town NJ, to Fountain Ave Brooklyn NY. great memories. So Now, I present you some of those past memories and wish-I -had them now Camaros....From 164s to 118s.....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Nice collection of Camaros! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think we're about the same...

Very very cool Camaros! Puts my class photo to shame bro.
Thanks Buddy!, No?, I think its about even you have 75-77 Camaros that I don't even have yet that am happy to of seen them thank to you for sharing them......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Awesome collection! Where'd you get the "Wetsons" burger stand? I remember a "Wetsons" across the street from "Prospect" park in brooklyn when I was a tyke. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those are flippin' awesome, Doc. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Runs circles around my collection of Camaros...​

:wave:
Thanks Mr.54, believe or not its average, I wish I could find more 73-77 in the 118s and 75-78s in 164s.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome collection! Where'd you get the "Wetsons" burger stand? I remember a "Wetsons" across the street from "Prospect" park in brooklyn when I was a tyke. :thumbsup:
Thanks Buddy!, The Wetson Burger stand as brought at MegaHobby online store just two-weeks ago.....Awesome Store too!....:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts