Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With several other releases having many also it makes ya wonder.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
One seller has 9 listed that I counted. Is it that there are a lot of them or is somebody just getting them out of the case straight to Ebay?

·
Registered
382 Posts
One of our Meijers put out 2 sets, and there was only the Samba Bus WL. I didn't get it..........I'm sure they're going to ebay because of the double-whammy collectibility.:tongue:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
oldpole said:
One of our Meijers put out 2 sets, and there was only the Samba Bus WL. I didn't get it..........I'm sure they're going to ebay because of the double-whammy collectibility.:tongue:

did u really not get it

·
Registered
223 Posts
We won't see any Grateful Dead stuff, in this area, until about February.

But a lot of WLs, ala Spiderman, sure makes you wonder.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Where are these showing up?

If you mean showing up on Ebay that is because there is more and more scalpers every day. The other day I ran into one that was so young he could hardly talk but he could say White Lightning. I wonder how Mom feels that her kid can say white lightning before he can say mommy. Atleast she has a good babysitter, a unempolyed daddy that takes him out shopping every day. :tongue:

·
Registered
223 Posts
[ Atleast she has a good babysitter, a unempolyed daddy that takes him out shopping every day. :tongue:[/QUOTE]

He's not unemployed, he is probably a victim. Don't you know the new jargon yet?
Most of us work 40 -60 hrs/week and only get to be victims on the weekend; some of those poor bas....guys have to work 0 hrs. and are oppressed victims all of the time.
Not to get political, but it sounds like John Fitzgerald Kerry has a plan to help them get more money. This will surely keep them in business on eBay.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd say a very large percentage of people I run in to are either retired, layed off, on welfare, on some sort of workers comp or some sort of assistance. Basically they do not work and spend a large portion of their time every day looking for stuff.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts