Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It been two years now of mostly trading and buying to complete my orange carded sets. Now the quest is almost over with the addition of these two. Now I have only four more to go!

I'm planning on buying a custom acrylic case to put all these in and this is how they would be displayed. Don't know which car will fall in the ? mark yet.

Can't wait to get the other four!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I keep watching your posts to see if you have anything that I need for my collection Mason, but it ain't happened yet!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Clark, we must have just missed each other as I was there. I Did not see any Greenies that I needed so I headed out early. There is a toy show somewhere in Phx on the 19th though.

Hi Cool, That is the 1970 Stang I'm looking for to finish my S/C Series 1 Custom set. I'm leaning more towards the Black Boss 429 but in the furture that red one might have a place over that ? mark :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
You have an impressive collection, Mason. I know how hard you must have worked to put it all together. You know I have the GM MCG: S&C Custom '70 Mustang you're looking for. Should you find one of the other 'stangs I'm after, it would be my pleasure to trade with you. :)

Adam

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys,

Adam, your correct. This set has taken a very long time for me to put together especially as I had a late start to most. I'm proud to say that all but three of these came from trades (other three epay) here on Hobby talk, UTHC and amazingly two of them on the Hotwheels site! It makes this set extra special as many of you have helped me with some of my grail wants. Thanks for the help everyone. I hope the last four come from trades :)

Mason

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Thanks guys,

Adam, your correct. This set has taken a very long time for me to put together especially as I had a late start to most. I'm proud to say that all but three of these came from trades (other three epay) here on Hobby talk, UTHC and amazingly two of them on the Hotwheels site! It makes this set extra special as many of you have helped me with some of my grail wants. Thanks for the help everyone. I hope the last four come from trades :)

Mason
That would be quite an accomplishment if you were able to get most of them from trades here and not from Ebay.
I wish you the best of luck! :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts