Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not quite. There's still the Trek kits in the attic, and some on the floor behind that desk.

I got a new wire shelf on the left there, for the sci fi stuff. I may eventually replace the assortment of cheap particle board shelves on the right with the same. Neater.

Yep, it's gotten to where new kits get tossed on the floor in the corner.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Ha!You seem to have a few more kits than I have stockpiled in my basement.What is the number of boxed kits you have in your attic.Any list.A few close ups would be nice as well.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Everytime I see your stockpile, I am just amazed! And my wife thinks mine is too big! (Iown a paltry one hundred and twenty kits or so)

Brad.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
very impressive. thanks for the picture.
wouldnt happen to have a AC130 gunship kit in there,
would you?

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
JohnP you've got a serious problem ! You need to consult Lucy VanPelt ASAP ! :eek:

( uh, any extra figure kits in there ? )

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Awesome collection, John P! Very nice indeed. Your workspace is tops. I might have to share a pic or two of the affects/results of my bi-polar lights disease. Looks like a good thread for massive collections. Very cool, man...I love seeing stuff like this!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
lol , and most of us around here are all pretty close to that line .
seriously though , nice stash JP !
hb

·
Oxidation Genius
31,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm thinking of doing Odo in semi-liquid form. All I need is a hair dryer....

·
Registered
785 Posts
It's quality, not quantity that counts. And unfortunately, JP seems to have both! Whenever I get that look from my wife regarding my (lowly) stash, I show her JP's. End of argument! I owe you beers JP

·
Oxidation Genius
31,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If only I drank!

(Some days I wish I did! :lol: )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts