Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has got to be the finest 1/64 Mustang casting yet... Greenlight out did themselves on this one !!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
looks just like the shelby that the crooked detective in American Gangster drove! A must see movie! Here is a screen cap of the car after Denzel Washington's cronies have set it on fire.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
looks just like the shelby that the crooked detective in American Gangster drove! A must see movie! Here is a screen cap of the car after Denzel Washington's cronies have set it on fire.
Let's just hope that the producers who made this film didn't use a REAL Hertz Shelby GT350H ! ! But knowing Hollywood ......

Scott

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
The Shelby in American Gangster that burned up was a rusted out shell of a regular fastback due to be scrapped. $20,000 was spent to make the car look like it did. A real Shelby GT350 was used in other scenes.
Per IMCDb.org

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Shelby in American Gangster that burned up was a rusted out shell of a regular fastback due to be scrapped. $20,000 was spent to make the car look like it did. A real Shelby GT350 was used in other scenes.
Per IMCDb.org
WOW !!! That's good to know... I was about ready to cry... I will admit I did shed a tear or two looking at that SWEET looking Stang burning... But atleast it wasn't a real GT350 !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts