Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
SkipperC said:
Neat layouts :thumbsup: I looove that American Graffiti hauler :cool: Happened to notice that Suzanne Sommers' T-Bird is AWOL along with the Fonz' motorbike....if ya need or want them let me know. :wave:
no I dont have either of the two,LMN how much. thanks dr.olds

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm thinking Fonzie rode a Triumph motorcycle. Henry Winkler wasn't a very big guy and I don't think he would have been able to hold up a Harley Davidson.

Dr. Olds you have a PM message!

There was a huge 50's craze in the early 70's for some reason with (1973) American Graffiti, (1974) Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, to where we even had a 50's day when I was in H.S. where we all dressed up.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I stopped by WM today to check out their big DVD bin. I was looking for the Vanishing Point dvd, no luck. But they did have the dvd movie 'The Story of the Tucker' and they also had a dvd documentary 'Fords of the 50s'. the price was 2 for $11.00.

Another dvd they had was 'Lo-Riders of Southern Calif'; I'm not into that, but the pictures on the dvd box showed some nice cars of the 60s, too bad they pimped them up. It's a waste of classic muscle cars.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Don't apologize for posting some great pics, Dr. Olds. Great concept!
The VP Challenger is one of my favorite JL Challengers and the American Graffiti '56 T-Bird is definitely my favorite version of that JL casting. :thumbsup:
Ya had to sneak in the new HW Batmobile, didn't ya!! :p (psssst.....it's a nice casting)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
DadsCoronet said:
Don't apologize for posting some great pics, Dr. Olds. Great concept!
The VP Challenger is one of my favorite JL Challengers and the American Graffiti '56 T-Bird is definitely my favorite version of that JL casting. :thumbsup:
Ya had to sneak in the new HW Batmobile, didn't ya!! :p (psssst.....it's a nice casting)
Shhhhhhhhhhh..........dont tell.if I had a JL it would have been there too.but I have never even seen one,in person.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
computer guy said:
So when is your next Story going to be showing up here?
Richard
I keep running into the same problem with that story...and that's a longer story, which I won't get into here. Let's just say it has been in the works for a while, but obstacles have halted production until they can be bypassed or resolved somehow. Hopefuly soon.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts