Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
0 Posts
Very cool! :thumbsup:
Just wondering - is the 'original' Vanishing Point DVD that you have there the same as the theatrical release? The original 'original' had a drug sequence out in the desert with actress Charlotte Rampling as, I think, Death. She ended up on the cutting room floor in the theatrical release and I'd like to find a DVD of the one with her in it. :dude:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1A62 said:
Just wondering - is the 'original' Vanishing Point DVD that you have there the same as the theatrical release? The original 'original' had a drug sequence out in the desert with actress Charlotte Rampling as, I think, Death. She ended up on the cutting room floor in the theatrical release and I'd like to find a DVD of the one with her in it. :dude:
There is a girl riding a dirt bike in the nude ,out in the desert,dont know her name.

·
Registered
73 Posts
1A62 said:
The original VP DVD has both versions of the movie on the 1 disc. The scene with Charlotte Rampling is on the flip side,and is referred to as the European version,so you can watch either version.

·
Registered
981 Posts
elseis66 said:
What manufacturer is that plymouth, is that a JL?
It's an Ertl. I believe there were a few color choices under the "American Musclecar" packaging .. ( I may have the name wrong)

Not a bad casting, but the JL is built better and the tires are more to scale..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Neat layouts :thumbsup: I looove that American Graffiti hauler :cool: Happened to notice that Suzanne Sommers' T-Bird is AWOL along with the Fonz' motorbike....if ya need or want them let me know. :wave:

·
0 Posts
boss302 said:
The original VP DVD has both versions of the movie on the 1 disc. The scene with Charlotte Rampling is on the flip side,and is referred to as the European version,so you can watch either version.
Thanks! :thumbsup: Vanishing Point is in my Top Ten Movies of All Time and I haven't seen that version. Bullitt is a Top Ten as well. Speaking of which, Ford really needs to make a dark green new-gen Mustang. ;)

The 'DVD and JL' concept is a real winner. I'm trying to think of a good JL to add . . . .

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
boss302 said:
Yep, I found it a Wal-Mart a few weeks ago for $7.00.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts