Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Cool. I see you are also a fan of the Skyline. Such a cool car :thumbsup: I wish they were more readily available in the US.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Borz666 said:
I'm getting my first one next year.... a R33 gts-t mmmmm!
cant afford to buy or run a GTR

Amateur? yes i am!
@ Borz - Awesome :thumbsup:

@ JohnP - OK, that's quite a stash you've got going there. The collection of built models is quite impressive. And your stash rivals most if not all of the hobby shops I've been to. However, I'd have to say the most impressive part of your site are the tribute pages to your father and his flying career. Certainly a man of great character, integrity, and skill. Both in the air and on the ground. You do him great honor with your site and the models of his aircraft. Good Show John! :thumbsup:

Regards,
Todd

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Borz, you wouldn't be in the market for another NCC-1701, would you? And I thought I was bad with a couple of closets full of PL Spindrifts, Seaviews & LIS kits! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
325 Posts
My office

This is from last year. A few thnigs have moved around a bit.

More models.

About as dirty as it is now. One of these days I'll take a shot around the holidaze when I clean everything.

·
Registered
594 Posts
John P said:
I didn't wanna steal Borz' thunder :).

Scroll to the bottom:
http://www.inpayne.com/models/shelves/modelshelf.html

(I took a new picture recently, but i haven't posted it yet)

I think ILM goes into John's basement and Atic when they need parts/kits to kitbash for a movie :lol: .

My wife rolls her eyes everytime I buy another kit. And of course asks, "When are you going to build that one...oh yeah, never!" Or "Great, another dust collector!".

Scott

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Hey look!!

I've got the very same King Kong action figure that John has on the top corner of his wall unit, over the moonbus!

Huzz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts