Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first box set set took me awhile to complete, and the second box set also took me some time to complete too, but the third box set was easy because someone took the time to search for all 10 WHITES and deceided to sell it. (I couldn't resist buying it......the WL Buick isn't easy to get).

This is my favorite Johnny Lightning 10 car box set because the are four US car companies represented, and 7 of the 10 cars have rubber tires in this set.

A better look at the cars.

The regular cars in the 10 car box set.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
From the days when JLs were cool; metal bases, nearly correct wheels and spot-on tampos. I look at the thin red stripe on that Pontiac every day and wonder where that kind of detailing went?

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
WTG Ray, those are SWEET!

When I found the first couple of sets with a WL I figured I wouldn't find any more so I decided not to do the set and traded them away. Lo and behold I ended up finding like 7 out of 10 WLs including 3 of the Regal WLs. Shoulda done the set!:freak:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice I still need that black pontiac in the white lightning to finish my first set

I know someone who has one, but he wants to sell it with the other 9 regular cars in the box set. I'm not sure if he sold it, but I'll see him in October, and I'll ask him if he still has it.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Very nice sets! The 442 is my fav. :thumbsup:
WTG Ray, those are SWEET!

When I found the first couple of sets with a WL I figured I wouldn't find any more so I decided not to do the set and traded them away. Lo and behold I ended up finding like 7 out of 10 WLs including 3 of the Regal WLs. Shoulda done the set!:freak:
Of coarse, if you had of set out to complete the set you never would have found them. LOL

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Nice job on the sets Stutz!!! I know how hard, time consuming and expensive it is to complete a set. Let alone 3 sets!!!
Take it from me. Here are my Camaro sets. I completed 4 whitey sets of the Camaro Legends!
Sorry pic alittle blurry was in a hurry.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice job on the sets Stutz!!! I know how hard, time consuming and expensive it is to complete a set. Let alone 3 sets!!!
Take it from me. Here are my Camaro sets. I completed 4 whitey sets of the Camaro Legends!
Sorry pic alittle blurry was in a hurry.

I'm impressed Camaros! :thumbsup:

I only have 5 WLs from this set. I doubt if I'll ever complete this set.

I have a lead on another complete WL Musclecars box set. I really don't want another WL set, but after seeing your picture with 4 complete WL Camaros sets I'm having second thoughts. I was going to sell one of my WL Musclecars box sets. So, do I sell one, or buy another one? :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts