Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its official...For those that may not have heard:..Moebius models, apparently a
new company , has announced that they are repopping in Polar lights style,
Auroras Dr Jekyll as Mr Hyde..And it seems that this kit is only a starting release
of more to come..will be available by February/ March:

http://www.houseofhobbies.com/audrjeasmrhy.html

Nice to see that SOMEONE is picking up where Polar Lights left off..:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Saw this previously but don't remember if I pre-ordered or not ?? How can I find out.
Was there an offering anywhere else ??
I 'm pretty sure I pre-ordered the Nasferatu also. You get sooo confused at my age ....??

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Just put in my order, hope it's not a duplicate ?? Can't wait to see them, I never had that one before.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Yup, sure looks familiar. Maybe I'll capitalize on the IPO ?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hooray! That was my first Aurora monster kit I got for my birthday in 1970. I'll be getting at least two of these... I'm glad to hear that someone else is willing to do this for us styrene addicts...

All the best,
Roland

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I already got a resin kit of this from Retro Resin. But I'll definitely be picking up a few. There's nothing like styrene!

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
YUP, Just realized I have two each ordered from two places ! ? Oh Well, it'll help get the company going and add to my 'stash'.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hi Dr. G,

How's it going? I will try to attend Wonderfest this year. I sure miss it. The last one I went to was 2004. Since I moved further away, it's been alot harder to do for me to go. Now that I'm kind of settled into a home, I have to focus on returning to Woderfest again.

Roland

·
Curmudgeon
6,619 Posts
AFILMDUDE said:
I already got a resin kit of this from Retro Resin. But I'll definitely be picking up a few. There's nothing like styrene!
I did the same thing. I was hoping Polar Lights would eventually re-issue it, but when they were taken over by RC2 I stopped waiting and ordered one from Retro Resin as well. Ah well, better to have one too many than none at all. :thumbsup:

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
the Dabbler said:
YUP, Just realized I have two each ordered from two places ! ? Oh Well, it'll help get the company going and add to my 'stash'.
You and I are a lot alike there, Dab. May I call you Dab? Between the forgetfullness and an overwhelming pile of kits....well.... I have some pics of my stash but I have not been around to the photo album of this site yet. Anyone that wants one......check out CultTVman. He has a good preorder price.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts