Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some items that I found this week during my latest hunt.

My girlfriend found these for me.

Superman

The Flash

The Joker

The Green Lantern

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added these two by Jada Toys. These are part of the Hero Patrol Precincts wave 3.

This 2010 Chevy Tahoe marked up for the Fire Department New York. A perfect addition to my FDNY collection.

On the same peg was this 2010 Dodge Charger Marked for the NYPD. I was really surprised to find both of them.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the others that I found. I was in Vons yesterday and I found these on a end cap display. I was surprised since most of the time I cannot find anything new at Vons.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Haha, that red street scraper/planer sure needs a spoiler for extra downforce, it's just too fast for this world with this bad engine in the back! These are the times when I get a little fed up with HW and buy something like this:

I think I like the Carvel best. I also got that Amazoom, even though it is a generic car it looks real enough and not fantasy.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, that red street scraper/planer sure needs a spoiler for extra downforce, it's just too fast for this world! I think I like the Carvel best. I also got that Amazoom, even though it is a generic car it looks real enough and not fantasy.

Hey bro thank you. I actually thought the Amazoon was cool when I got it. The girlfriend tried to tell me that I had it already. It was fun to prove her wrong.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Wow!

Super Find Dave!.....:thumbsup:.....I order my NYPD yesterday from my favorite Online store along with some M2 ,GLs and JL too....also one local yard sale on the block.....again...awesome hunt!...:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts