Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
it is funny this thread should pop up. i usually don't visit the custom board too often but i noticed the radical decal thread in the highlight of the main board, put 2 & 2 together and realized that these happen to be the very same decals i just ordered a few days ago on epay. :) i also ordered the flamelicks as well in a few colors. i was skeptical but figured what the hay! for the price, you can't beat it for a gamble. :thumbsup:

i am now even more excited after actually seeing them on a car. they look sweet! :tongue: i seriously don't think i will have a plain black car left in my collection after getting my hands on these! :D

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all,for the kind words.:)

I suppose my next project will have to pass the experimental stage.:p

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Yep, the way that car SHOULD have looked form the box. Nice job! I have the flames but I have not put them on anything yet. But you have inspired me!

·
Banned
142 Posts
RobDog said:
Thank you all,for the kind words.:)

I suppose my next project will have to pass the experimental stage.:p
Awsome! I actuall have one like that with flames, but with a different car. Its the Mini! LoL! With Flames, but I made sure that I painted the area where the flame would be going and painted it glow in the dark color green. So during the day the flame show, but turn off the light use some ultra violet bulb, and it looks amazing. Unfortunately my son took it to school for show and tell and never brought it back. :cry:

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Thats a great job! I bought that Testors decal printing stuff but never used it. Your great work there has me wondering if I can get something made like that. Excellent work RobDod, that thing is da bomb!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts