Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hey John,
Cool video!
How big is your cave and how many toy cars do you have?
I really am interested in how you have themarranged on the shelves and in the cases.
Thanks for sharing.
Richard

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great video Mr John..Here is a tip for you. You might invest in a pair of safty glasses when you are crackin. We wouldn't want you to put a eye out.:lol::wave:

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey John,
Cool video!
How big is your cave and how many toy cars do you have?
I really am interested in how you have themarranged on the shelves and in the cases.
Thanks for sharing.
Richard
Hey Richard, number wise I've lost count there's 50+ jammers filled, at least 30 cases of dups another 10 boxs filled with bagged cars and not to mention all the ones on display! My cave is about 2/3 of a 2 car garage I have been working on it for years always upping the annie changing things around. I have 2 floor to ceiling displays approx 4' X 8', all custom made using glass from patio doors.I only have 1 done but need to change the light fixtures out, another upgrade!
No real rhyme or reason to my madness!:freak: :wave:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Hey Richard, number wise I've lost count there's 50+ jammers filled, at least 30 cases of dups another 10 boxs filled with bagged cars and not to mention all the ones on display! My cave is about 2/3 of a 2 car garage I have been working on it for years always upping the annie changing things around. I have 2 floor to ceiling displays approx 4' X 8', all custom made using glass from patio doors.I only have 1 done but need to change the light fixtures out, another upgrade!
No real rhyme or reason to my madness!:freak: :wave:
Don't forget the back end of a car hanging off your wall wired with lights! :lol:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
So why not the other 1/3 of the garage? I am guessing that you can not put a car in the 1/3rd part.
That seems to be a big man cave. How long have you been collecting?
Sorry to pry.
I have been collecting for a long while and I am interested in making a place for my collection. I like your idea just not sure yet on what I want to do.
Richard

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So why not the other 1/3 of the garage? I am guessing that you can not put a car in the 1/3rd part.
That seems to be a big man cave. How long have you been collecting?
Sorry to pry.
I have been collecting for a long while and I am interested in making a place for my collection. I like your idea just not sure yet on what I want to do.
Richard
No Worries i love to share my passions! The other 3rd belongs to the Mrs. It's the laundry room and spare fridge!
I've been collecting since childhood then started a collection for my oldest son,but after seeing the "Treatment" they received I keep them for myself!
My rooms always changing it seems there's never enough room I also have 300+ model kits waiting for me as well. My new Jammer library is working out nicely!:wave:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
No Worries i love to share my passions! The other 3rd belongs to the Mrs. It's the laundry room and spare fridge!
I've been collecting since childhood then started a collection for my oldest son,but after seeing the "Treatment" they received I keep them for myself!
My rooms always changing it seems there's never enough room I also have 300+ model kits waiting for me as well. My new Jammer library is working out nicely!:wave:
Its always a working progress in collecting something

1 - 19 of 19 Posts