Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Y'all!
A few of the members here will probably remember that I customized one of the Monopoly tokens for last year's Fest and then lost it after I got it back home. Losing that thing was hard to accept because it was very difficult to make. I searched everywhere for that thing and just couldn't come up with it, but I promised in a thread about it, that if I ever found it I would hold a contest to celebrate the event. Well good golly, guess what? The little goober has been found! Now it's time to celebrate. I'm going to hold a contest and the prize will be something that I am customizing right now. I'll start the contest this afternoon. I will post it in a new thread. Until then, here are a couple shots of my little buddy.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Okay, I'll tell you where it was found. It's kind of complicated though because although it was always in the same spot, it was not always in the same place. At times it was miles away from me, but very often it was within arm's reach.

It was sometimes at the bowling alley (where I initially thought that I had left it), sometimes at the grocery store, and sometimes at my kids' school. Ocassionally it could have been found at the Olive Garden restaraunt (the other place I thought that I had left it), and once-in-a-while at my parents' house. Most of the time however, it was in my driveway, and it was always right under my nose.

I thought that I had combed every square inch of my wife's van but I guess I was wrong. It was in a little niche the dash and I couldn't see it because the cup holders were always out, covering it. The van was still new to us at the time of the "disappearance" so I didn't remember that that silly little hidey hole was there. My wife found it four months after I'd lost track of it. This just confirms one thing for me: Not only am I nearly deaf, but I am also blind!

Doh!:drunk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts