Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first few home, complete set coming. These things are awesome! I cant believe it seems they are the "outcasts". Sell cheap on ebay (shipping excluded). I know I cant roll them around but that wasnt the intent. Cant wait to check out the shuttle. Keeping the set boxed up so if anyone has a loose one this is a plug. I was going to use the stealth as a paper weight at work actually but another co-worker was right... someone will steal it. Wonder why this idea didnt work? I wish they would make another series. A pewter Enterprise would go good with the shuttle. Just a thought.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I liked them enough to buy them, but not until the second time around at a deep discount at KB! Only got the Viper and Camaro as they are the castings I collect. Not sure if more of these would be a good thing though, they were a bit of a tough sell the first time, unless the price point could start a bit lower.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
They are a tough sell. At Fest they still didn't move real fast at 1.50 each. I bought some and also PM donated some to be used in this year's Fest awards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts