Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody remember Car Toons magazine? They had some great artists :thumbsup:
I always liked the exaggerated drawings they did, kinda like the zingers & spoilers. This was one of my favorite posters.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Any one remeber those stickers they used to make where they'd take a product and then play on the name? I have no idea what they were called but I remember them.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
Any one remeber those stickers they used to make where they'd take a product and then play on the name? I have no idea what they were called but I remember them.
Are you thinking of the "Wierd Wheels" cards? My fav was Boo-ick. It had a vampire driving a old buick.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
i took 2nd place in a custom contest on george trosleys drawings. the contest was to take one of his drawings and make a diecast of it. i did the vw on a dragster body.
and george sent me one of his cd's on his drawings for second place. first place was a drawing that he did. i really wanted to win that drawing. i still have the cd and the custom vw.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
gunn said:
i took 2nd place in a custom contest on george trosleys drawings. the contest was to take one of his drawings and make a diecast of it. i did the vw on a dragster body.
and george sent me one of his cd's on his drawings for second place. first place was a drawing that he did. i really wanted to win that drawing. i still have the cd and the custom vw.
Please show us!

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
gunn said:

Would love to see it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts