Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a new concept. Obviously the castings themselves are a Fresh Cherries first but the latest and greatest news is the Chase car version will be the introduction of a new format. I think you'll like it and as soon as we get early production pictures, I'll forward them to you!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
What is it? Please tell us? Maybe people should order some more cars first? First of it's kinda maybe?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.....red tires! Vinyl injected color, factory made and produced. Another new concept started and introduced for you and AutoFest.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dear All:

Can these pictures be shown without a pdf system? My computer does not handle that (and does nothing if I try add this program to my system,I tried).

Thank you,

Nick K.

Motormax is already,as is,my favorite manufacturer,all these special models makes them even more awesome.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
stanmmx said:
Dear All:

Can these pictures be shown without a pdf system? My computer does not handle that (and does nothing if I try add this program to my system,I tried).

Thank you,

Nick K.

Motormax is already,as is,my favorite manufacturer,all these special models makes them even more awesome.
Then these SPECIAL AND VERY LIMITED FC's for fest will put you over da edge :eek: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stanmmx said:
Dear All:

Thank you,

Nick K.

Sorry about that.

The actual production photos will be in jpeg format.

You saw Velocity studios art so on the Chase car envision Fresh Cherries red tires on the white stripe car and you can pretty much get the picture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts