Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other Bat-Car

I just received my gold and chrome Bat-cars--very Nice! These are pics of the "Bat candy dispenser car". You've most likely seen quite a few of these conversions before, but I tried to be a little different with subtle detail, a red light out back and the bat wheel emblems.
Cheers..

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey EBasil, you old sod--I remember you! I've always enjoyed your posts. I thought maybe you got electrocuted (you were always wiring the odd bit together) or just Zap-A-Gapped your hand to the work bench! Glad to see you're still around, mate, and thanks for the compliment.
Cheers!:wave:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Boss, here's you other Batmobile conversion post.

This car is incredible.......is that a AFX 4 gear chassis underneath? I've gotta build one of those with a lighted afterburnoer....just to damn cool man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the re-post TX,
Here's a pic of the underside of this one--

Hey mtyoder--I'm curious as to how you hooked up the front lights on your car. Would you mind sharing some pics?
RR-thanks again for the positive thoughts.:)
Cheers

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Again man, that's just too cool......thanks for the chassis shot.I think I have one of those dispensor cars......just gotta find it..LOL :jest:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Great job Boss! The rear light looks so cool. I can imagine this thing must look totally sweet running around the track with the lights turned down low!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts