Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd start a discussion about Aaron's track in the Washington, PA mall. The season is getting close.

Is Aaron going to open for racing on Sundays soon? Will the hours be the same as last year? I always had fun racing at his track. I'm looking forward to racing there again this fall and winter.

Is Aaron or Jim out there?

Kevin

·
Registered
789 Posts
Anyone plan one going down this Friday night? I was thinking about heading down that way.
I see steel city is planning on running some touring cars on Friday. Wonder how that will work out with frequencies?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike O'Brien - How're you doing? You're right - long time no see. I'm doing ok.

Highster - Snookie can correct me if I'm wrong but Aaron's raced on Sundays and I think he opened at 10:00 am with racing starting around 12:00 noon. Snookie - Am I right? Aaron's track is oval only - no road course.

Kevin

·
Banned
432 Posts
PanMan that is correct.
Oval only. No roadcorse to share time with. Plenty of time for set-up.
Sunday racing starts in Oct. Check web site for up date.
Working on Saturdays, so I''ll be there on most Sundays... :eek:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Snookie - I PLAN on being there this Sunday (10-03-04). I know that date has been mentioned as the start for Sunday racing at Aaron's but I still don't see any "official" word. Just came back from the website and it stills says "to be announced soon - check back often". I wish someone would verify the start date. I'd hate to make the drive for nothing!

Also, I see that the next race for River Junction will be on October 16th. Definitely count me "out" on that one. I'm booked the 16th and 23rd. No can do.

I hope to see a lot of folks at Aaron's for Opening Day!

Kevin

·
Registered
139 Posts
Talked to Aaron.....he is ready to race this Sunday. Doors open at 10:00 am, racing at noon. Reverend is already talking smack.....Watch out Snook.....lol....

Good Luck to all !! Drive It!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, I saw it on the web site, too. Opening the 3rd at 10 am - racing at noon. Good deal!

Really nice, fun track to race at. Great people, "no pressure" racing - just lots of fun - the way it should be. To those who have never raced at Aaron's, take a trip this Sunday. Fun is guaranteed!

See everyone on Sunday!

Kevin

·
Banned
432 Posts
Aaron, you the man. Can't wait till Sunday. Had fun hangin out with the Deadman at The Raceway, hope you and your crew can make it to The Original Washington Track.
Mustang, is Hack G racing with you? And maybe your brother? :wave:

·
Registered
789 Posts
As of now it looks pretty good for us making it down. The down side is we all have a bachelor party for a fellow RCer on Sat. night. :(

·
Banned
432 Posts
PanMan great racing with you today. Racing at Aarons is always a fun time. Didn't even mind getting black flaged in the 3rd heat. Can not wait till next week. Mustang and HackG, you boys missed out. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 403 Posts