Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A series of posts with some of the models I have picked up from this collection

As has been stated by a mod (well, I think he is), I will consolidate in one thread. If you wish to find out more, please do so, but I don't feel it is right to impose my views of a model on a forum - this has caused too many issues in the past.

First: Chevrolet Opala (1/43)

http://keefyd.blogspot.ch/2013/09/the-opel-collection-chevrolet-opala.html

·
Registered
920 Posts
In that very Opel series is a Chevette - issue #64, although it is lhd with Opel badges. It was imported into Germany for a couple of years, after the demise of the Kadett C City, until the introduction of the Corsa A.

I've got about 10 models from the series - several have never been modelled before.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In that very Opel series is a Chevette - issue #64, although it is lhd with Opel badges. It was imported into Germany for a couple of years, after the demise of the Kadett C City, until the introduction of the Corsa A.

I've got about 10 models from the series - several have never been modelled before.
I have got another 4 in the series coming - will be blogging about them shortly

·
Registered
920 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't bother with the Neo - it's a dog. The Opel Collection version is far superior at about a third of the price - I've got both.....I wish I knew the OC Senator was coming before shelling out on the Neo!

I hope that the Senator B's sister car, the Omega A will appear in the Collection - I know they've done the Lotus version, but, a normal one would be welcome.
The already have released a MV6 Omega A - have blogged about it previously.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
The green Chevrolet Opala looks like the Opal Manta with a far less cool front.
Nice casting though, as are the others. Thanks for showing them ~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts