Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I see a diecast and I say to myself..."Cool"...that is what makes me buy.

I saw all the new cars today and there was only one that had that "Cool" factor.

The '70 Buick GS. The Mustang came close, till I saw the Racing Champion "cheap style" wheel/tire combo. Needless to say, I walked away with only one car.

As for the new packaging, I am sure the cardboard collectors are dancing in the street, but as an opener, it sucks.

Click image to ENLARGE

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Very nice pics, Travis. I'll have to say, I really like the orange Javelin from Pony Power - love the wheels - they are what make that car cool to me. I don't know if you have seen the dark red '64 Dodge 330 from Gold Series yet but I personally think it's drop-dead gorgeous, especially with the matching dog dishes - oh man! :cool:
To each his own and I respect your opinion. I hope you find more Johnnies that give you the 'Cool' factor! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DadsCoronet said:
I'll have to say, I really like the orange Javelin from Pony Power - love the wheels - they are what make that car cool to me.
I picked that one up and said "Cool" wheels/tires. But I put it back. May pick it up in the future. Sometimes a second look will give me that "Cool" feeling. LOL!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I honestly got that "Cool!" feeling when I saw the new Johnny Retro '69 Camaro. That car was so much nicer than I was expecting, after what I read here about the retro cars.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
carnut2256 said:
I honestly got that "Cool!" feeling when I saw the new Johnny Retro '69 Camaro. That car was so much nicer than I was expecting, after what I read here about the retro cars.
Thank you again, Rich, for giving me one! The paint job really stands out on that car! :cool:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I like that GS and those pic's show off the car nicely. :thumbsup:
100% improvement on that Stang Camarors. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts