Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is one of the cars that i am so proud of not because it is awesome in hand (even for a porsche freke like me LOL ) , it was a lot of fun.

it started with an unknown maker who made the enzo door open sideways, so I took the chance and chopped the roof, then added an engine cover from el cheapo ferrari F40, and then completed it with a set of fresh hot wheels. I am sure some of you saw this car last year on the other boards. I just enjoy showing it off :)

Raed

·
Registered
359 Posts
Who does not like Ferrari? Probably one of the finest hand made, fastest cars in the world. I don't think they can spell Ferrari LOL. Thanks for putting the original casting, that helps. Very nice custom. I think most of these collectors are American muscle gear-heads. I can appreciate the Ferrari's, Porsche's, Lambos etc, because my dad was a foreign car mechanic/machinist. He hated American cars, but I was a impressionable young fool at the time of the 60's and I fell in love with the American Muscle cars, We didn't see eye to eye all the time, I also grew my hair long. He didn't like that either. He tried bringing me up right, but I rebelled Keep up the good work, Awesome custom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts