Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Grandkids churnin' some laps on my 4 lane lock & joiner!! They're not to bad with the Tjets! The 5 year old is kickin' some 7 year old butt!!! Enjoy!!

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Nice track!! Looks like they were having a great time!!! I'm curious.. what was he singing?? Sounded like he sang Bob Zilla A few times?!?!? :lol: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice track!! Looks like they were having a great time!!! I'm curious.. what was he singing?? Sounded like he sang Bob Zilla A few times?!?!? :lol: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
My Wife and I were trying to figure out which song.......don't know.:confused:

Did you notice his little trick?? He put the car on backwards, and flippied it around......he loves doin' that! :cool:

Thanks guys!!

Jim Sgrig

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Did you notice his little trick?? He put the car on backwards, and flippied it around......he loves doin' that! :cool:

Thanks guys!!

Jim Sgrig
sounds like he's been watching The Rockford Files... :cool:

(i've been Googling and surfing YouTube for 10 minutes and I can't find a clip of the infamous Rockford Reverse 180 :cry: )

--rick

·
Member of Da Band
2,493 Posts
Nice going Jim. Those kids were burning up the track!

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great vid !

what cars they're running ? they look really smooth and fast on the track !
Thanks guys!!

Just some tweeked Tjets w/Tuffy rear axles and slip-on silicones. I did lower them a bit.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Did your 5 year old even wipe out? He is like the Lee Trevino or WIllie Mosconi of slots. Those guys always talked in golf and pool to throw off the competition. Your son uses a mesmerizing chant to lull the competition into a slow drone of racing.
I like the track too. Didn't hear much clickity clack on the L&J.
some full shots of the layout would be great.
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
that looks like a load of fun. I was trying to write down the lyrics too, I got through "super burger" and couldn't make out the rest, except for da da da DAH - at which point the 7 y/o wipes out. Brilliant!

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did your 5 year old even wipe out? He is like the Lee Trevino or WIllie Mosconi of slots. Those guys always talked in golf and pool to throw off the competition. Your son uses a mesmerizing chant to lull the competition into a slow drone of racing.
I like the track too. Didn't hear much clickity clack on the L&J.
some full shots of the layout would be great.
Jim

Hey Jim!!
I'm gonna try & get some pics of the layout this weekend. I does run pretty smooth! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that looks like a load of fun. I was trying to write down the lyrics too, I got through "super burger" and couldn't make out the rest, except for da da da DAH - at which point the 7 y/o wipes out. Brilliant!

Yeah....the 5 yr old is a chatty one!! He's alway hummin' some tune, or talkin' it up. I'll ask my wife if there's a cartoon or show with those lyrics.
They are alot of fun though........when they're good!! They do like the slots most out of all the other stuff they have.

Thanks!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts