Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone on here own it i am ordering mine today along with the hobby wing 1s spedo if you own the new car how do you like it mybe list the pros and cons about the car

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Andrew Knapp is running the new Xti at the IIC in Las Vegas this week. So far he is looking pretty good with it. Once he comes back, he might be able to give you some insight.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
does anyone on here own it i am ordering mine today along with the hobby wing 1s spedo if you own the new car how do you like it mybe list the pros and cons about the car
For the price, I'm not sure your going to beat it. Some of the others are a little different and might have some nicer details, but you pay for it. Most of these cars have more potential that most of us mortals will ever tap in to. If you have some locals running it, I would say it's a no-brainer.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what gauge wire should i use i used 12ga last year but i know alot of guys run a smaller gauge to keep from binding the rear pod and to clear under the body

·
Registered
380 Posts
1/12 Wire Size

For stock a lot of people have switched to 18g (TQ Wire Only). TQ has the best wire for what we do in R/C. For mod the standard is still 13g but some are trying 16g.

Steve Dunn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts