Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
921 - 940 of 963 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wednesday Night Point Races

Well because of the bad weather and a low turnout, we decided to call the race and pay out the jackpot.

All of the tickets were put in a container and the winners were drawn. 3rd place was the first to be drawn, then 2nd place and the 1st place winner was the one left.

And the winners are:

Nitro
1st Alp-hed $74.00 (16 tickets)
2nd Mr Clean $37.00 (7 tickets)

Electric
1st Roy Dallier $65.00 (13 tickets)
2nd Jesse Holman $44.00 (19 tickets)
3rd Fred Knapp $22.00 (20 tickets)

We will be racing on Thursday night now. Come join us.

·
Banned
697 Posts
tonyw said:
Well because of the bad weather and a low turnout, we decided to call the race and pay out the jackpot.

And the winners are:

Nitro
1st Alp-hed $74.00 (16 tickets)
2nd Mr Clean $37.00 (7 tickets)

Electric
1st Roy Dallier $65.00 (13 tickets)
2nd Jesse Holman $44.00 (19 tickets)
3rd Fred Knapp $22.00 (20 tickets)

We will be racing on Thursday night now. Come join us.
Wow nice job Roy!

I got a brand new Factory Team T4 sitting at home waiting for me to put it together.. if all goes as planed my Nephew and I will be raceing trucks this saturday... You outa join us roy!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
John Warner said:
To answer your questions about whether or not "GLRC" will be reopening this winter................

We're in the process of setting a date, time and
place for a meeting to discuss the clubs future.
All those seriously interested need to attend this meeting!!
Hey Johnny Boy- e-mail me the date and time and you know I will do everything I can to be there. AND CALL ME AT HOME- I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YA! I WILL BE HOME ALL DAY THE REST OF THIS WEEK.

And I know where Pete G. was Wednesday...LOL!

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
jcrouse said:
Looks like Payton Manning in the back?
I'll give you a clue......

The picture was taken after Josh Cyrul Dominated the ROAR 2000 Indoor Carpet Nationals driving and taking the win with his "Circut Killer" Losi Street Weapon. That race was held March 26, 2000 in Clearwater, Florida

Here he is again, holding the same car he was "pictured" driving....... :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
So when was this big meeting going to be? I hope you weren't just messin' with us...

Seems the mother nature is helping us towards indoor season. Few more weeks of this and I'll be ready.

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
WarpWind said:
So when was this big meeting going to be? I hope you weren't just messin' with us...

Seems the mother nature is helping us towards indoor season. Few more weeks of this and I'll be ready.
Nope, no messin' going on here! What we're trying to do is find a suitable location, which day and what time will work for the majority. Any advice????

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
John Warner said:
Nope, no messin' going on here! What we're trying to do is find a suitable location, which day and what time will work for the majority. Any advice????

Prolly in the evening on either a sat or sun for most so any one that works 1st, 2nd, 3rd should be able to attend unlike a weekday :cool:

As far as the location some of the local resturants like grandvilla in grandville have larger rooms set apart from the rest of the eating areas where if you call ahead they will hold the room for you. just my 2 cents

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
I've just been a very very bad little boy. All I can say is sisters, yummy! :tongue:

921 - 940 of 963 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.