Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 963 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,696 Posts
Nitro Junkie said:
John, when is a good time to get my trailer? That way I can get it out of your way.

Thanks,
Ted
It's not in my way, I have plenty of room
out there as you may have noticed. But,
if you need it soon, I'll get it unloaded this
afternoon. Just lemme know!

:thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,696 Posts
Nitro Junkie said:
I just need to get some woodchips put down so that I can go play next weekend. No biggie. Maybe one night after work this week.
Works for me, if it quits raining this afternoon,
I'll go out there and off load it for ya.

Thanks for the help and everything you've done!!!!!!!!

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Hey Jesse check this out:

Thanks for the update, you got more info that I get. I was at Trinity last week and my salesperson told me she was not sure what was going on with TM. I was the one that told them that powerline was now a distributor too. I did know that TM crossed the line but did not know why, and I was told that TRinity does not like when people step on their shoes. As of now I guess Trinity no longer has a nitro Tourer. I bought the last 4 reflex nts they had left last month. When I asked about it, they said they will find a new nitro to support. I have spoken to the owner of powerline and we have our realtionship sorted out. I will still be carrying the g4 and parts but the support may not be there at all. I do not think powerline has the resources to do any research or corrections on the g4 or any other car, they appear to be a straight forward distributor and only a distributor. I apologize to everyone for not knowing all the details on the Trinity/Team Magic saga but remember I am only a dealer and companies don't always tell their customers everything. I will try and get some information on the new Yokomo since I am also a yokomo dealer and deal with them directly also.

Just thought you would like to see that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
John Warner said:
Well then, maybe I should bring it up and unload it at your house!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Not a good idea. If you saw my house you'd wonder how I can do anything here, much less stor a bunch of RC stuff.
 

·
Michigan Mafia
Joined
·
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Nitro Junkie said:
Hey Jesse check this out:

Thanks for the update, you got more info that I get. I was at Trinity last week and my salesperson told me she was not sure what was going on with TM. I was the one that told them that powerline was now a distributor too. I did know that TM crossed the line but did not know why, and I was told that TRinity does not like when people step on their shoes. As of now I guess Trinity no longer has a nitro Tourer. I bought the last 4 reflex nts they had left last month. When I asked about it, they said they will find a new nitro to support. I have spoken to the owner of powerline and we have our realtionship sorted out. I will still be carrying the g4 and parts but the support may not be there at all. I do not think powerline has the resources to do any research or corrections on the g4 or any other car, they appear to be a straight forward distributor and only a distributor. I apologize to everyone for not knowing all the details on the Trinity/Team Magic saga but remember I am only a dealer and companies don't always tell their customers everything. I will try and get some information on the new Yokomo since I am also a yokomo dealer and deal with them directly also.

Just thought you would like to see that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats interesting stuff Ted. I'm also sure Jesse will figure something out.
Retro fit time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
knapster said:
Thats interesting stuff Ted. I'm also sure Jesse will figure something out.
Retro fit time
Yea that got to stink buying a car like that just to find out there isn't much support for it anymore. :mad:

John, I'll give you a call before I come get it this week. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
Nitro Junkie said:
Yea that got to stink buying a car like that just to find out there isn't much support for it anymore. :mad:

its actually better that trinity doesn't distribute it anymore who wants to pay them. the G4 isnt a trinity car anyway it is a team magic car and there is still GREAT parts support and cheaper than from what you would have to pay trinity. I read the main reason trinity is not carrying the G4 is team magic wanted too much control over it so they split. so far the car is so easy to drive and is stable not twitchy at all but the steering rail system is a joke ill either have to stock up on the servo savers and replace them often or what im going to do is fit a single post bell crank like the xray and serpent 710 i spent most of the night figuring it out shouldnt be to hard i have the parts on order so i hope to have it up and ready for our first race! I cant wait this thing handles like its on rails. check out their site www.teammagic.com.tw they have an awsome car hauler. :thumbsup: see ya soon Jesse :wave:
 

·
Michigan Mafia
Joined
·
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
41 - 60 of 963 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top