Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 963 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
I'm just hoping enough guys show up to run mod rubber. Can't really see a bunch of 19t guys being to happy with me and my brushless sedan. But I'm ok with that. It would leave me much needed time to improve my Golf game. Actually, instead of improve, it's more like learn. It's ugly....

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yah, its nice. Ive already hit the riders track a couple of times. Im glad i get to work the bugs out now instead of race day.

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Anyone wanting to get a jump start on the outdoor season, Riders hobby shop (Grand Rapids) parking lot is up and open for practice. This will be the last open practice weekend before the start of the season. The lot was repaved last year and is still in great shape! (Smooth) The drivers stand is up and the boarders are down.
Temp's should be in the mid to upper 60's. Come on out, what are you waiting for?
Electric Sedan, Oval, Truck, and Nitro. Lets see your stuff!
Best of all its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
knapster said:
Are you going to bring the Doorman Pete with ya?

Nitro Junkie said:
No, He's got to work.
I bet Pete will get up to speed soon enough.
All in all, not a bad day. Plenty of new faces and a fair amount of action on the track. Andrew gettin right into some slice'n an dice'n with his dad (RLK),
we had fun though and thats what its all about.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I had fun too for the short time I was there. I've got one car to get parts for and another that needs some serious handling issues. I can't wait for some racing to happen. :p

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
S.Stew said:
I was there thursday racing full size electric cars.
No way?? We had a blast out there last night!! It was a little chilly, and we didn't get to see the late model feature because it started raining. But next Saturday they'll be having a double late model feature. Now those sportsman drivers..... thats a different story, talk about a crashfest, it looked like 30 Dave Mullers out there, LoL! I'll be headed back again this coming weekend. I also seen a lot of RC racers out there. Jason Veldkamp works there, Tony Whitehead and his wife were helping out Tom Thomas in the #82 car, Troy DeBryun is also in the Thomas crew, and I'll be over at the #101 Joe Bush camp!
(BTW: the #101 car won the late model feature last weekend.)

21 - 40 of 963 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.