Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 940 Posts
K

·
0 Posts

Man we get the best channels here in GR...... Although they all seem to have the same thing on....

Mike Slaughter

K

·
0 Posts
stampede said:
Slaughter- What did you think of "Borat"? Great success, yes?
Sometimes at night I wake up screaming after having visions (nightmares) of man wrestling.....

Mike

·
Registered
731 Posts
Anyone up for running a Mini Class this weekend? My 1/12th scale bodies are all toast and I haven't bothered to order new ones yet.

I have 2 cars I can loan out, you just need to bring a valid drver's license and proof of insurance.

Hint, Hint Denney, Bill and Tom to bring out yours.

I also found out this past weekend running the lipo that the mini will run 3 full 8 minute races on a single charge, and have 400mah left over. I know for sure the 3300 stick packs I made will do 2 races, but three might be stretching it for them since their 3yrs old.

And since anyone hasn't figured it out I made a new screen name since I have a new toy in the garage.

Andy

·
Registered
731 Posts
we were talking about restricting roll out as well, but it doesn't completely level the playing field since a hizoot sedan will out corner the crap of one of the mini cars. My Fwd car for example feels like it almost has no low speed steering. It is an option that we can explore though.

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Since it seems we have a problem with some not able to read and understand my past message. I have decided to issue a couple of 7 day "time outs". This will hopefully allow them a few days to absorb that I am serious when I suggest something. Continuing to carry on here will be dealth with as required. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
hey does anyone have a body i could use tonight if i come out to practice i need one for a tc4 or a body that u dont care if i ream some new hole in it lmk thanks

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ntwadumela said:
Andy,
You talking Friday night or Saturday? Friday night is cool for me, but I work Saturday so that is tough for me.

Tom
Tommy boy, I was thinking Friday night. And can you order me 2 Speed 12B bodies? I just hope I'm capable of painting them, their really hard. :cry:

Doodad said:
Andy- I'll run again as long as P.I.T. maneuvers are allowed. Can't hold me down.
You gonna be there Friday night Doodad?

·
Registered
794 Posts
02CooperS said:
Tommy boy, I was thinking Friday night. And can you order me 2 Speed 12B bodies? I just hope I'm capable of painting them, their really hard. :cry:

You gonna be there Friday night Doodad?

You don’t look like a back yard basher maybe if you had some cool tattoos.

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Roy Dallier said:
Hey iam not using a new name like superman or
Ric-o'-shea or 9X2 i think that's it :wave: :wave: :wave:
Yeah, but back when.... :freak:

Actually I think your the only one besides myself that uses their real name!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 940 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.