Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1274 Posts

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know Jesse, Ted, Andrew and myself plan on running some laps at Riders today.
Anyone else going to come out and play? I'll bring the generator for those who need power. I should be there around 2:30 or so.

·
Banned
697 Posts
John Warner said:
Question.........

How many of you are planning on going with Associated's new TC-4 when it's released??

Not I said the Fly!! I think I'll wait till either the price drops down, or I just need a new car..

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
I imagine I'll stay with the old Tamiya, but that new car looks pretty sweet.
It even has some of the same features as my EVO3 has like the ball end hindge pins!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Fred - I left an old set of tires for Andrew at Rider's (at the RC counter), you can pick them up next time you're around.

see you Sat...
Denney

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
I posted this on the GLRC thread, but maybe I'll get a quicker answer here.

I received my booklet from the U.S. Indoor Champs today,
but it seems I'm been out of "the loop" a little to long because I
need to know what one of the classes are.

1/12 Modified.........
1/12 Masters.........
1/12 Stock............
Stock Touring........
Masters Touring.....
Modified Touring.....
Trinity T Spec.......???????

It states "Personal Transponder" $80.00

So, what exacty is Trinity T Spec.???
It also says the entry fee for stock or masters is $60.00. Sooooooo....... to use a personal transponder will it cost us an extra $20.00, or is it an additional $80.00???

Anybody have a clue as to what that "T" class is,
and have an explantion of the transponder thing???

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
John - I'd guess that means they'll have personals for sale for $80. Extra entry fee wouldn't make sense.

T-spec is Trinity's new "cheap" touring car kit/class using Street Spec motors & batteries. $159.99 list price for the kit, $199.99 with body, motor & battery. One of the guys was running one at Riders. Looks like a TC3 clone.

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Yeah, I think you're right. He highlighted some things in a really dark blue color, but when I held it up to a light I can sort of make out something about extra stock motors and personal transponders must be paid for at time of entry. I think thats what it says anyway.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
John Warner said:
Question.........

How many of you are planning on going with Associated's new TC-4 when it's released??
Well, my intentions were to get a TC4, maybe a brushless system or that spiffy Novak discharge tray on top of it. Even went so far as to order the car since I had the money set aside. BUT- of course I had to cancel the order and once again put MY plans on hold because of someone else... Not mentioning any names though...:mad:

·
Registered
534 Posts
knapster said:
Jesse,
I'm looking at getting a couple of Orion Revolution (V2) / Atsushi Hara motors.
What brushes should I get?
The Enduro Motor Brushes or the Sprint Motor Brushes.
Fred- Get the Enduro Brushes they are the 15 to 30 run brushes. The Sprints are one to five. I usually only use them for big races.
Jesse :thumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a Monter Pro motor that has lost it's punch. I run runit with a cut and I just installed 767 brushes. Anyone have any tips I they can share with me. On that same note my binary is starting drag.

1 - 20 of 1274 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.