Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am finally in possession of the PL Touring Mystery Machine and the timing couldn't be better... I will bring it to Chiller Friday Night, it will be featured at our 11th Annual Halloween party Saturday Night. Sunday is Halloween so I will get some cool snaps of the van with some Trick or Treaters. I will get some good local landmark shots before I leave for Orlando. I haven't decided if I should take it with me to Orlando... hmmmm, it's your call... What do you think, should I?

Travis

P.S. MMM we will get together and share some pics, I'll ask Steve if I should give it to you next... It seems like the smart thing to do.

http://community.webshots.com/user/xactohazzard

·
Oxidation Genius
31,253 Posts
Travis, I'll be at Chiller Friday at opening time. Where should I be to get in the MM photo? :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think Diceman had it at Chiller but it never left it's box... I'm assuming b/c Ed is so busy at Chiller and when I went up to his booth and asked to see the MM he had trouble finding it. I will definately have it at Chiller maybe take some pics of um, celebrities holding it. I have had it for a couple days and I plan on giving it to Bob(MonsterModelMan) since he live in my neighborhood, then I will ship it. Thanks Chris for the sense of urgency, I hope to get it to Bob very quickly.

Travis

·
Oxidation Genius
31,253 Posts
Same here - when Dice had it at Chiller, I saw him long enough to say hi as he rushed by to clear up a parking lot problem, then I didn't see him again. When I asked con people where he was, they had no clue.

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Travis,

Although I can't make it to Chiller Friday night...maybe we can hook up on Saturday for a group shot somewhere close unless you are also going to Chiller Saturday and then I could just meet you there? I can only make it on saturday to Chiller. I have another committment Friday night!

Let me know...if we don't hook-up together, I'll have to decide what pic would be good for me to have it taken with...then where does it get shipped to next?

MMM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts