Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mitch,Nightsky and kirk for the compliments.Nightsky the best one to get in full figure of the moleman is the Billiken version.Here are some more pics and now its time to go hunt for a certain Creatures head in a Lagoon and off to space to nab me a Metaluna Head;)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Excellent Danny :thumbsup:...You're going to have quite a collection of Big Heads! Where do you keep them all?...Very Cool!
Mcdee

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Denis for the compliments and the Big heads are scattered threw out my house along with the DP heads:)

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
GROSS! You sure do a great job of making him look that way. The attention to details you do, really brings life to all your monsters.

How did you paint in color a monster from a black and white movie? I have never seen any color photos.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GROSS! You sure do a great job of making him look that way. The attention to details you do, really brings life to all your monsters.

How did you paint in color a monster from a black and white movie? I have never seen any color photos.
Thanks for the compliments and as for the colors of the Mole man yes the film was in black and white.But Don post sr based the colors on the mask on a actually head that was used in the movie at the time.I know the eyes were red and yellow but to make it mine had to change them.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Fantastic job!

The subtle color variations and shading are very nice!

I admire those who can do the large scale busts.

I like to work 1/8 scale or smaller.

Again, that's one awesome job!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dr.Pretorius and HB thanks for the compliments:) and will have some more of these guys done soon:freak:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts