Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Jerry,

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Chucky Charms "Generally Kills...ahahahahahaha now that is funny stuff. Nice Leper truck!

Green Clovers, Yellow Moons, Blue Diamonds, & Bloody Red Hearts...get some today. lol this truck is Awesum!

Bob...a HUGE fan of Wacky Packages...zilla

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Hey!! I know where Stump City is!!Jerry, that came out freakin' awesome!!! :freak: I love it!!! Is Lucky sitting there on top permanently, cause there will be a little clearance issue and his luck might run out?!!?:lol: Top shelf!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Now thats funny i don't care who ya r.....Sweet ride..

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
They're here!!! They're here!!!

The leper-cons have made their appearance here in Stump City!!! Lucky and his brother Max hit the streets looking for babes the minute they hit town!!! I felt quite fortunate myself once I cleaned the track and did a little clearance checking and found that the boys can run my lane with a tiny amount of clearance so Max can stay at his high post!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You did an awesome job on this truck Jerry, and I love it!!! :) I was kinda surprised they had Jersey accents though!! Sorry the pics are a little blurry.. I guess my picture taking skills need improvement!! I'll retake them tomorrow with a little more natural light and replace them..

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
It's Grrrrrreat... OOPS!!!... Wrong cereal... but nonetheless part of your complete breakfast and a perfect fit for Stump City and all the characters down there!! Beauty Win :thumbsup::thumbsup: nd

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
that second picture looks like it was taken in the rain...SPOOKY! buhahahahaahah

Jerry that Chucky truck looks right at home in Stump City. :thumbsup:

Bob...I love the rainy nights...zilla

1 - 13 of 13 Posts