Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kickin' Dash Chevelle! Anyone want to venture a guess at et and mph for chance to win a "Stinger"? Let 'er rip fellas!!! I'll be in Mexico all week, leaving Monday, winner will be anounced when I return! Thanks fellas!!

Jim Sgrig

Attachments

·
BANNED
8,209 Posts
that wire holds the back of the gear plate in place more securely than the clamp can. the torque that is developed will rip the crown gear apart if the gear plate lifts or shifts even a little. trial and error to come up with that innovation. lots of error. I have to exclude myself from this guessing game. I have an inside contact! LOL.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahh, first chassis question, I actually thought there would be more! Al is correct, it's to keep the gearplate planted, otherwise........bafffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and a minor "thermal event"!

·
BANNED
8,209 Posts
I am liking the incorporation of the MagnaTraction style electrics and I am assuming that you still have brush cups installed.
magnets? armature .. stacks..ohms ... timing?

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No Al, no brush tubes, just the Mag Trac electrics, this give me more tunability! Evolution is the name of the game here bruthah!!!!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts