Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you know, I’ve started a registry of all the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z’s. I register each car as I ship them. The registry consist of a series of hard back binders with documentation for each car, starting with the initial e-mail contact and any subsequent communications regarding ownership change and such. I also have the postal receipts for every car, sorted by ship date. Additionally, all information is stored in a detailed spreadsheet which has been prepared to offer online soon at johnnylightningregistry.com

Now that I’ve established a format for this registry and have some practice maintaining it, I’m ready to expand it. I’ve decided to begin registering other limited run Johnny Lightning cars including the following:

Lightning Fest 2002 PSR VW Pickup (50 Total)
Lightning Fest 2003 PSR 59 Caddy (50 Total)
Lightning Fest 2004 PSR Bubble Top Chevy (75 Total)
Lightning Fest 2003 Dinner Batmobile (150 Total)
Lightning Fest 2004 Dinner Bat Ski (127 Total)
Lightning Fest 2003 Dinner Ford Hiboy (150 Total)
Lightning Fest 2004 Dinner Plymouth Cuda (175 Total)
Lightning Fest 2004 Dinner Hurst Olds (175 Total)
Lightning Fest 2004 Thank You Car - Pontiac Firebird (60 Total)
Lightning Fest 2004 Halloween Car - Dragula (50 Total)

So, if your lucky enough to own one of the above referenced cars and would like to have it included in the Johnny Lightning Registry, send the following info via e-mail to [email protected]

Name
Address
City, St, Zip
HobbyTalk ID (If Applicable)
Car Description (LF2004 Olds, LF2002 PSR)
Car Serial Number
Comments (i.e. LF2004 Attendee, Private Trade, Private Sell, PSR Winner LF2002, Open/Out of Package)

You may register multiple cars in a single e-mail. However, please insure the correct car number is listed with each car.

Note: Since I’m unable to independently verify info provided via e-mail, all entries in the Lightning Fest registry's will be unconfirmed, unlike the HobbyTalk Exclusive Registry. Maybe I can work out a way for confirmation later.

·
7,461 Posts
bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,bobbydaman,

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
sent you some mail

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
robmcin said:
What about the Lighning Fest 2003 Dinner Batmobile Kit??
Well, since you can't see number without opening it, I didn't expect there would be many I could register. However, if yours is open, I'll be happy to start a registry for them too.

I also need to add the Lightning Fest Halloween Cars too. So, if you have one of those cars, email me the info on it too.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
rwwcarguy said:
I also need to add the Lightning Fest Halloween Cars too. So, if you have one of those cars, email me the info on it too.
have you checked with Mark?....maybe he already has that info....if not, i'll email the info whem mine arrives....

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
rwwcarguy said:
Well, since you can't see number without opening it, I didn't expect there would be many I could register. However, if yours is open, I'll be happy to start a registry for them too.
Like this?

:D

R

·
0 Posts
rwwcarguy said:

IF mine is open??? :lol:

I will get everything together for you by this weekend, bobby

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
dipstick said:
What about the FEST 2003 Bat Skiis??
I put them on my list! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts