Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
BANNED
8,147 Posts
looks real good, I like it.
curious .... the inside pictures seem to show doors that lead directly to the outside of the saucer on the wall to the left in the picture from overhead.
how does that translate to accessing the ladder on the landing gear.
forgive my ignorance, I am not acquainted with this other than seeing it here.
and, I know you didn't design it.
is this one of those cases where I shouldn't ask? LOL
I should suspend my disbelief?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
In the season 2 episode "The Saucer" it shows that another deck is below the "flight deck". Vincent goes up the ladder, then moves over and goes up to the flight deck area.

but, yah. It makes no sense.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks, It's not perfect, but I think it looks good on the shelf.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
The alien standing next to the TOS Shuttlecraft looks almost the right scale for it. Is the saucer supposed to be the same scale as a Starfleet shuttlecraft? You build is magnificent! Far superior to mine from the '60s! (I still have it, but it's missing the top and one of the landing legs.)

BTW, a 1/64th die-cast car is a good fit with this kit. I found a Johnny Lightning version of David Vincent's car and it looked great while I had it out!

Larry

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks!

I was thinking of looking for a matchbox of the 1966 Ford Galaxy convertible to go with the saucer. Nice to hear you did it!

The Shuttlecraft was on the next shelf down and looked right so I moved it next to the saucer. The alien does look perfect next to it.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts