Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit a Sears today for no particular reason and found some shirts with Auction Insanity cars attached. Scored a 70 Super Bee WL :cool: Sharing so everyone knows and can possibly score as well.

·
Registered
985 Posts
me too this week i got the super bee at sears in buckland mall for all you CT guys info west hartford didnt get them yet btw:wave:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
One store, two whites

Hit one store last week and they didn't have any shirts yet. Hit the second closest one today and there they were, scored 2 AI Camaro WL's. I even left a 3rd one behind, a GTO and hope it's still there when I go back with more cash.

Doing the dance, OH YEAH!!!!

Clark :D

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
I know its Wl board but,...if anyone has reg of that AI Corvette and can hook a brutha up lmk.
Ill check for ya. I seem to remember there being a Vette at the store I found the Bee. I'll let you know

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I've got to go to Sears. I'd love to get some of the Auction Insanity cars, plus I like giving away the shirts. What I usually do if I find a nice car on a shirt is buy it, walk around the mall & give the shirt to a young kid (with the parents permission, of course :) )

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
straightnnarrow said:
Hit one store last week and they didn't have any shirts yet. Hit the second closest one today and there they were, scored 2 AI Camaro WL's. I even left a 3rd one behind, a GTO and hope it's still there when I go back with more cash.

Doing the dance, OH YEAH!!!!

Clark :D
Clark,
You have Mail!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts