Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this might be a good thread for those like myself who want to know what year a model was produced or what year the real vehicle itself was produced.

My first question is what year is the Hot Wheels Datsun Bluebird 510 in this picture. Is it a 1972 model?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
While we're at it, I bought this Hot Wheels Ford GT LM the other day and I have no idea of what year the real version of this car was made.

Any help guys?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also bought an awesome dark grey Lamborghini Reventon today (sorry no pic) but it has no year on the bottom.

Is the actual Lambo a 2009 model????

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
That Ford GT is 2005-06 model as that was the only years of production,and it is a race car as the street model does not have a wing on the back and these cars still race today in the USA and Europe. The Lamborghini Reventon is 2008 Model and only 21 were made by the factory. The cost of each car was 1.5 million U.S. dollars.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it first hit japan in 1968,my grandpa had an early one,but were they even
released for US?
That Ford GT is 2005-06 model as that was the only years of production,and it is a race car as the street model does not have a wing on the back and these cars still race today in the USA and Europe. The Lamborghini Reventon is 2008 Model and only 21 were made by the factory. The cost of each car was 1.5 million U.S. dollars.
Thanks hwcoll95 and sschevyman1.

I've finally found people with answers! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts