Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an idea I got from the Matchbox forum for another fun, diversionary game. It was started by The General about three years ago and got stalled out for a bit but it's back now. I asked him if he was OK with me starting te same sort of thing here in the Hot Wheels thread and he said "Go for it! :thumbsup:", so here we go. I took the liberty of doing a "Cut & Paste" of The General's description and ground rules, just changing where he had written "Matchbox" to "Hot Wheels":

Just another whacky idea for a fun thread.

The idea is for the first forum member to post a picture of 1 Hot Wheels vehicle. The next forum member posts one with 2 Hot Wheels vehicles and then the next posts a pic with 3 Hot Wheels vehicles. Seems easy enough right? Clearly it will get harder and harder to keep the thread alive. Some of you guys are very creative though. Good luck!

THE RULES:

1. The pic must be a Hot Wheels vehicle - Any age, any scale,any condition.
2. You must post a pic with one more vehicle than the previous poster.
3. You must wait until another forum member posts another pic before you can post again.

The Matchbox thread is up to 57 Matchboxes in the photo so far, but of course I'll start this one off at ONE:

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Five:

These are some great responses so far. I like how folks are keeping to a theme too. That's not necessary, but it sure is cool for as long as it can continue. The Matchbox thread has some pix posted with as many as a couple dozen of the same casting... Take a look through it, and prepare to be amazed!

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now what's a guy who calls himself "hotrodchevy" doing with a bunch of Mopars??? Of course, I see the sole Chevy is where it belongs, at the top! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Holy Heap o' Hunts, Batman!" :D

Great balancing act there. Since we're up to 10 already, I need to remember to check this thread as soon as I get home from work around midnight this evening - I already have my "12" photo ready to go, and I don't want to get beat out for that number!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I think I can count up to 41 using only Mattel-brand Hot Wheels. 42 has eluded me up to now, but hopefully I'll soon find that new Hot Ones Shelby Cobra 427 which has the answer to life, the universe, and everything tampo-ed onto it. (I know I don't have 42 because I've been trying to get all of the Lost numbers, 4-8-15-16-23-42, in Hot Wheels form since at least 2009, when I made this photo of "Hurley's Hot Wheels collection" but I had to use 2 off-brand cars to fill in for 15 and 42. I'm also trying to make a 0-through-100 Youtube video.)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts