Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
The Hobby Talk MIDNIGHT RIDERS Hot Wheels Thread

My Momma use to say that there was nothing prettier than a Crow's wing at midnight,

which was her way of describing the color BLACK.

I know that Hot Wheels has produced a TON of BLACK vehicles over the years, so give all of us a chance to see your

FAVORITE MIDNIGHT RIDERS (BLACK) HOT WHEELS!

The only rule for the thread is that the Hot Wheels MAIN COLOR MUST BE BLACK! Post as many as you want to.

I'll start the thread off with these:

broken links and missing images moved to FUBARED (The HobbyTalk MIDNIGHT RIDERS Thread) Images thread

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts

The Javelin AMX on top is a error. The chassis isn't right.

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Awesome Black Hotwheels Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
(Sarcasm alert! :D)

Oh well, here we go again. I have to spend another hour going tough my pix to cull out a few dozen black HW's that nobody's posted in this thread yet. Could be worse - I could still be cleaning out the basemet like I spent a couple dozen hours doing over the past week or so!

Please pardon some of the older, out of focus shots. I took them when I was still learning how to use my camera. I'll start off with a bunch of black Camaros.

Two of my favorites:

Pardon the polish dust. I only realized it was there after I had the photo in my computer:

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Almost done with the Bowtie Brigade... Then we'll move on to some other stuff...

This one should have been FIRST, but I've alphabatized my Photobucket Chevy shots: "Vairy-8" comes pretty late in the alphabet!

OK, I know it's a GMC, but that's just a badge-engineered Chevy, right?

One that I never titled, or it would have been with the other Novas that I already posted...

Lots of black Ferraris!

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
More Pontiac:

The Pontiac Rageous show car:

And another Caddy that I missed the first time through:

Other Americans:

Almost twins!

This one should have been with the Fords. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts