Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lots of video editing to do, stay tuned for full coverage coming soon ...

YES! We got pics, video action on the track, and interview material for the new Slash 4x4

An interview with "The Monster" Mike Cronin of RC-Monster on the Slipperential

AND - lots of surprises coming from BigSquid

PLUS - we also got lots of racing action coverage from Leisure Hours...

Stay tuned

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweat!!!!! good work!
Wait till you see the BigSquid videos... it was a real hoot, they put on one heck of a great show...

and the Traxxas Slash 4x4s...

and the Losi rock crawlin...

and a little banner jumping (into the rafters) with an electric 1/8 buggy by the Castle Team Driver too...

Thanks / stay tuned

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally, I got the iHobby Expo article written, videos and pictures edited, and sort of published. In draft, anyway. It still needs some cleanup, can't figure out why the text wants to run over instead of wrap around, but its been too long already and I'm tired of looking at the html, I'll clean it up... later. Check it out, new Slash 4x4 pics and video, Losi rock crawling pics and video, as well as bashing action by the BigSquidRC crew and lots of other other cool RC stuff. Sorry for the delay, something in the code is wonky, I'll have to figure it out later...

http://blog.handyracing.com/2009/10/28/the-handyracing-crew-takes-a-quick-field-trip-to-the-international-i-hobby-expo-2009.aspx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts