Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, let's see how long we can keep a thread dedicated to off roaders going. Pickups, SUV's, Jeeps, ATV's, dirt bikes, rally cars, etc. As long as you could take it off road for fun it's allowed, but to keep it recreational no tractors or construction equipment. Also, since it's an off road thread let's also say no street trucks. A stock F-150 or GMC Jimmy would be fine, but not an F-150 Lightning or GMC Typhoon since those are meant for the street. No rules on posting order or limits or die cast brand other than no exact duplicates, recolors are fine. To get things started, here are my top five.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
What is the scoop on the Brat? I've never seen a diecast Brat before. My buddy had a brand new 1978 Brat, and we had a blast with that little car. He even installed headphone jacks in the bed, so rear passengers could hear the music clearly when we were rolling down the highway.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Brat is from the newest batch of Boulevard cars. They debuted it last year in orange as a Hot Ones release. I have yet to see either release here in the wild but did just pick up the Boulevard one on Ebay. I gave up hope it would show up at Walmart, but they can be found for pretty close to retail price for now.

What is the scoop on the Brat? I've never seen a diecast Brat before. My buddy had a brand new 1978 Brat, and we had a blast with that little car. He even installed headphone jacks in the bed, so rear passengers could hear the music clearly when we were rolling down the highway.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hot Wheels 100% Toyota Baja Truck

Matchbox Ford F-550 custom (amazingly done by Opie7afe)

Matchbox Superfast Jeep Wrangler (in desperate need of a wheel swap)

Matchbox Superfast Jeep Grand Cherokee (also in need of wheel swap)

Matchbox Superfast Nissan X-Terra

1 - 20 of 110 Posts