Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you ever get to wondering what has happened to someone that you either did or didn't like from the board because they stopped posting...I do...here's a few from my list...if you add your own list please be nice,I'd like this to stay civil...it's not intended to start trouble.I'm just curious.
The good by far out number the bad,that's for sure!

Bobby if you don't like this one...pull the plug anytime you wish :jest:

the good

Ryan Lightning...he was a good guy,helped me out with some cars I really needed bad,helped me out with alot of info on stuff I was interested in,remember the custom hot rods II dragsters he made?I think Bobby has one.

Capt Koik...we know where he went,man he is a wealth of info,he must have one of everything listed in his memory banks.

MangoDance...all around great guy.

both Midtown and Peter still stop by once in a while,both had a lot of great input for the board.

the bad

onebadw30...this guy ripped me off for about $50.00 cash...never sent my cars after he recieved my money order.

papabump...followed thru with my deal but shortly thereafter pulled a scam involving other board members.

the ugly

well were not gonna go here...I don't need everyone telling me how ugly I am...remember I said be nice :wave:

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
somehow i feel like i made the ugly list,,,,,,,,, :tongue:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
There are others I can think of, all good.

Mdubose
Rikk38
KissmyJL
WhiteVanMan

and there are plenty of others as well, that I can't think of at this moment, but are also missed.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I really miss my buddie Josh (jgvipergts) And T/A Tom too. then all those others who have not shown up in a while. Too bad they aren't posting any more.

I only got 1 that I'm glad isn't here anymore. Can ya guess who that is? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Yeh,I know because he came on the board and check out this thread and sent me a PM...
can't anything be done about this? I thought he was supposed to "stay off this board" via Bobbys orders:
look at this:
Private Message: Post
Today, 10:24 PM
Mr. Mopar

I'm not banned from the JL board, who the heck made up that story? I am only banned if I post on the board (Johnny Lightning).

Oh, BTW, don't call me a twerp.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
I haven't seen anything from these good guys in a while. Rickdrums, Hugger78, MEDIC1076, OW15(spectraflame) and Royalgoat. You guys still out there? would like to see ya post at least once in a while. :thumbsup:

cj

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I miss Boss9. He is a great guy, and it was always a pleasure corresponding with him. I just wish I knew what happened to him. :(

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Wow,so many names that I haven't seen in a while..Hope they all pop in to say hi sometime soon.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
yea........they sure forget ya quick.....

Hey, at least one person remembered me.....

I still have all my JL stuff packed away in the garage and hope to pull it out again one day when I get the space to display it proper.....

My site is still around, though not sure if anyone ever visits it anymore..it hasn't been updated in 2 years or so.......but I leave it around so the newbie's have something to read.

If someone is looking for some Topper stuff shoot me an email...I have lots of [email protected] I could sell/trade, etc.... I have hundreds of Topper wheels that I bought off JohnnyLRay many years ago for projects I never got around to. So, if you have an old Topper and need the correct wheels........I might be able to help ya...

Later guys.....I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll drop by now and then....

Diecast Collecting with Johnny Lightning
http://www.jlightning.8k.com
Online since 1997

[email protected]

·
7,461 Posts
You know, I miss big joe... Since he fell on hard times, he hasn't posted at all...

He's a good guy too...

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
triple20 said:
Ryan Lightning...he was a good guy,helped me out with some cars I really needed bad,helped me out with alot of info on stuff I was interested in,remember the custom hot rods II dragsters he made?I think Bobby has one.
Ryan for sure. He made two of those dragsters, one white and one red. Bobby put the red one up for a contest. Its on top of my JL Novas display, I look at it every single day.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
What ever happened to Squirmy, Viperdave, Truckinmandave and dirtracingfan? I had made some successful trades with those guys. Viperdave and Squirmy a couple times. T/A was always cool with me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Mike. How ya doin'? I'm still floating around. I have been trying to check in at least once a day, but I haven't had too much to say/ask. Its racing season around here, if we can get this rain to stop. Looks like it'll be Arena Football again tonight. I was disappointed w/the World of Outlaws show the other day. There were only about 10 of the regulars. No Mark Kinser, Tyler Walker, Sammy Swindell, etc.

Stores have been dry around here. Nothin' new in months. Lots of cool old stuff though, thanks to Kay-Bees.

Take care everybody,
Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts